Glitch Fan Art
The Secret of MissingNo Fan Art can be found here.
TR Rose's Glitch Sugar Cookies
Plate of all Glitch Cookies
TR Rose's Artwork
Artwork by Site Visitors
|Contest 5 Entries - Create a body for an existing Glitch
- The little glowing mark on its forehead is for special attacks,
like Transform, Cooltrainer, Pay Day, Reflect, and the TM moves.
- The plant-like wings with sharp thorns can be used for crushing
the opponent with the move Guillotine, and it can whip them around
for Razor Wind, Whirlwind and Gust. They can also be used for
charging forward for Tackle.
- It's claws can be used for Fury Attack and the hard outer covering
is used for Mega Punch. The outer covering is coated in poison
for the move Poison Sting.
- It has a long, pointed mouth for Peck and it has a water chamber
in its belly for Hydro Pump.
And by the way, I gave it the name "Clawmyth". Maybe
the "A" in Clawmyth is how it got it's name!
By GlitchBuster (Bethany)
|| This is glitch pokemon A. I made it Water/Flying
- The scythes on its wings help with Guillotine and its many Razor
- The coin-thing on its chest helps it use Pay Day.
- It uses its beak for Poison Sting, Peck, and Fury Attack.
- The hands on its wings are for Mega Punch.
- I changed the five TM moves into Water Gun, Rain Dance, Wing
Attack, Drill Peck, and Ice Punch.
- The other moves don't need any physical traits to make them
History: The only trainer A ever had was the scientist who made
him. He grew very close to his trainer, only to be yanked away when
his trainer died in a car accident. But the memory of his trainer
has never left his mind, and that is how he's able to use the move,
Pokedex info: Not much is known about this pokemon, but it is said
that it spends most of it's time creating hurricanes.
- Tongue for Lick
- Eyes for Night Shade and Confuse Ray
- Wings for HM02
Z4.'s body was created in a labratory on top of the Zirconia Mountains.
Professor Zasic and his assistant, Lase, thought about Z4's moves:
- Fury Attack (used by claws)
- Horn Drill (used by horn)
- TM43,Which is stomp (used by feet),
- Blank Glitch Move, which is Poison Fang (used by teeth)
- Blank Glitch Move, which is Leaf Blade (used by leaves)
- Body Slam (used by body)
- Pound (used by tail)
- Horn Attack (used by horn)
They made the pokemon use their attacks not by transforming a part
of their bady, but by using the body itself. Z4. Is a powerful pokemon,
and is like a Grovile.
Z4. Height: 3'7"
Z4. Weight: 152 lb
Z4. Number: #404 (get it?)
Z4 Ability: Grasslash=Makes finding rare pokemon easier.
Z4. Pokedex entry: A speedy and tough pokemon that is known to corrupt
Z4. Gender: 75% Male 25% Female
Z4. Egg Group: Ground
- The wings are for sky atack.
- The head going in neck is for water gun and water gun
Base glitch: 'M
Info: His height is 900 feet long and 350 feet wide.
His weight is 4 tons.
His stats are all perfect.
He is extremly hard to find.
His number is ??? .
By Lauri Moore
||Name: Glitchy Symbols or just Symbols|
Name Meaning/Origin: Unknown
Plural Name: (Glitchy) Symbols
Type 1/Normal Type 2/Dragon
Weight: 455 lbs Height: (From head to tail) 4.72 meters
SYMBOLS is known as the elemental Pokemon. Many who have seen it
thought it was RAYQUAZA because of how it looks. It is believed
that SYMBOLS and RAYQUAZA were once one, but they got separated
and SYMBOLS got most of RAYQUAZA's evil.
SYMBOLS was said to be the result of a dying RAYQUAZA that has
no hope of survival. When a SYMBOLS is born this way, it seeks all
its former friends and/or trainer(s), for revenge. RAYQUAZA seems
to be the one that always stops a SYMBOLS from attacking them.
Symbols is one of the Pokemon that has a move-pool of many type
attacks. However being half Normal type seems odd to some, researchers
won't have Symbols as an only Dragon type. Fighting attacks don't
get a damage bonus even if scientists agreed Symbols is half Normal,
which annoys some trainers who have a once-in-a-lifetime chance
to battle Symbols to keep using Fighting attacks because of looking
him up with their Pokedex and seeing Type 1/Normal. Symbols will
usually pretend to be Rayquaza if anyone spots it. Then it use Rayquazas'
obtainable moves that itself knows and continue attacking the trainer
and Pokemon, probably to frame Rayquaza. If Symbols knows it is
hunted, it will usually Fly away or if captured with a net, give
the hunter a battle he will NOT forget! Symbols will sometimes lose
a bone on its back, which is rare and if anyone finds it, they may
sell it for 1,000,000 or more dollars, yen, whatever, because is
found that a Symbols catches the fallen bone and hides it. If not
hide it then place it in a dangerous area where even the toughest
Pokemon and humans will have a very hard time to find it. If the
bone is undisturbed, then in 1 year, a new Symbols is born. Because
of many new technology, many Symbols are finding it harder and harder
to find a spot to hide it. Some may even take a chance and drop
it in the water or use Elemental Quake and hide it in the earth.
- It has a horn for Horn Attack and Horn Drill, same with Poison
Sting, think someone from the Nido family.
- At the end of its tail, is a mysterious metal, hard enough not
to break, while soft enough to bend. Symbols uses this to use
Swords Dance and creates gusts of wind to use Razor Wind.
- Its left wing is made of fire, while the right is made of water,
allowing Symbols to flap them causing droplets of water and sparks
of flame for Water Gun and Ember. Obviously it uses Wing Attack
- Like Raikou, it carries a cloud around, and this cloud won't
rain, it Thunders!
- Claws are for Scratch, a body for Tackle.
- Glaring, the face is coloured in a way to look scary.
- Growl and Leer, it makes growling and leering sounds with its
- Symbols may lose its bone on its back. When it does, archaeologists
would try to get them and sell it for LOTS of money, allowing
Pay Day, or something like that...
- TM05 is Drill Peck for Symbols, while TM36 is Tri Attack.
- The Nameless Glitch Move however, is not confirmed on what it
does. Because it is nameless, trainers won't know how to call
out that attack. Nor have scientists ever seen a Symbols use an
unknown attack, but many have agreed that it must be Fly.
- When TM04 is used, Symbols flies up and dives down on the enemy.
Launching its horn to the opponent, somehow, TM04 completely heals
the enemy, but poisons them in a turn, which would make a good
early battle attack.
- TM55 is what researchers named the Elemental Quake. Similar
to Tri Attack, it can use the elements of Fire, Water and Thunder,
but with Symbols move-pool, that means there is Flying and Poison
mixed with it? That would be rigged! Instead, when Symbols uses
Elemental Quake, it thumps the ground forcing a quake towards
the foe. When it reaches the enemy, a random blast of energy flies
up and hits him. This energy, thankfully is only one type, and
is either Fire, Water, Electric, Flying or Poison, but does give
Symbols an advantage or disadvantage in some cases. *Note, I am
aware Tri Attack is a Normal type and there are no type advantages.
The point of Elemental Quake is the status effects and type dis/advantages.
||I always picture Missingno as half steel,
quarter bird and quarter water.
- the trunk is there for watergun
- the wings are for sky attack
By Baby Charizard
- Wings for Sky Attack
- Electric waves to mess up Hall of Fames and living creatures
- Water cannon arms for Water Gun
Attacks: Water Gun, Sky Attack
- I gave this Pokemon 4 wings so it can use Sky Attack.
- I gave it nostrilish things so it can use Water Gun.
By Mitchell Humphries
here's my body for Z4 its attacks are Fury Attack, Horn Drill,
TM43, Blank Glitch Move, Blank Glitch Move 2, Body Slam, Pound,
- his long arms are used for pound and fury attack
- his horn is for horn drill and horn attack
- his heavy body is used for body slam
- fire on his leaf is used for TM43
- his leaves and tail are used for blank glitch move 1 and 2
By Eleanor Palfrey
This pokemon is belived to be a mutated form
of Starmie. It likes to eat Teru-Samas, which
causes strange things to happen to trainers
Height: 110cm, including fire
Weight: -1kg, so it tends to float up to the roof a lot. :)
Pokedex No: 641
Type: Waffle Pokemon (I just had to put that there... :p)
- The spikes on its body fire glitch attacks
- The fire around it allows it to use Confusion (because the opponent
doesn't know why it's there)
- To use Ice Beam, it morphs back into a Starmie shape, and shoots
it out of the core.
Weight: 20.8 Lbs
Pokedex: X-x are lazy Pokemon, they swim in the water and and play
in waterfalls when not asleep.
History: People have been curious about this Glitch-Pokemon for years,
one day a trainer decided to look for a Mew, only his Alakazam as
with him. Once he hered strange cries in a grass he thought he finally
found a Mew. To his surprise instead he founs a squishy lazy Pokemon
that loved water. He was so fastanated with it he looked for more.
He talked to an old gambler and a young kid about them, they wanted
to battle but he ran away from them. When he looked in the finced
grassed fieled he found tons of them. Soon they escaped and scientest
started studying them. Nothing new have been found about them.
- I gave a lazy face and personality becuase of it's Worthless
- The tenacles are used for Constrict and Mega Punch.
- The tail is for Flash and Tail Whip.
- He can also swim with the tentacles so they can go up waterfalls.
Presenting, The new, improved, pPkMnp!
Weight: 440 lbs.
I genetically engineered this body for my favourite glitch for
the following reasons.
- pPkMnp has scary eyes for Leer,
- extra-powerful wings equipped with clawed hands, if you will,
for Doubleslap and Comet Punch.
- pPkMnp can generate invincible Thunder attacks from its horns,
wings, and mouth.
- It also has psychic powers to control the foe.
- It learns payday to its trainer gets twice the earnings!
- Sometimes, pPkMnp will substitute its TM moves for other electric
'M by ZeroGirl
MissingNo by ZeroGirl
"Joey and the Cool Pokemon" by Kyle
"Forms of MissingNo" by DevMon328
By Shadow Scythe
MissingNo., the corruption pokemon.
Type 1: Ghost. Type 2: Flying.
Height: 2' 10". Weight: 47.3 Lbs.
This pokemon is strictly nocturnal, and is never seen in the daytime.
Misfortune and anger are seen wherever MissingNo. treads.
"Apocalypse" by Seto
Kaiba Of Team Rocket
"MissingNo" by Waru/KDC
BACK to Tales from the Glitch